CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Confusing + ovulation tests... can herbs affect it???

rwardin1 Views: 8,847
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,085

Re: Confusing + ovulation tests... can herbs affect it???

Hi. I don't know if herbs effect a cycle, but I just thought I would tell you my experience since I am also irregular with my cycles. I always had a hard time pinpointing ovulation. I got pregnant with my first daughter within a month of trying and I think that was luck. My second daughter took about 6 cycles to conceive. I was getting frustated after a few months of trying and read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I tried the ovulation test, but I don't thing they helped. But what did help was looking for signs of ovulation, such as clear discharge that changes to a thick egg white looking dis. when ovulation is very near. I didn't even know about the discharge when I got pregnant with my 1st. Taking your basal body temp. also helps. But I will say it didn't with my 2nd. I also found that although I was irregular, I was ovulating about the same week every month. My cycles were high 30's to low 40's when I was working, and went to low 30's when I became a stay at home mom. Hoped I helped a little. Good luck.

K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)