CureZone   Log On   Join
chicken: good or bad?

Views: 3,158
Published: 18 y

chicken: good or bad?

dear friends, this is my first time on this Forum so forgive me if you feel that i'm butting in. i have been reading with great interest your debating raw food,longevity,chicken etc. i am interested in all facets of dietry proposals for i suffered from hypertension and had to find how i was going to be able to deal with my problem. i began monitoring everything that i consumed with an arm BP monitor. i had to find what caused my HBP. i have left my findings on raw food aside for the moment as i found a disturbing factor in reference to CHICKEN. i must point out that i speak of this for myself only plus the fact that i am from the UK so under that circumstance it might not be the same for you folk in the USA. i posted this item in the HYPERTENSION Forum. it was suggsted to me to eat from this post that i eat organic chicken etc. but i affected that bad i did not know what to trust. so if anyone on this Forum that has experienced any 'side effects' from whatever i would be very grateful if you let me know your findings. this is the post that i wrote sometime back and what come out of it still stands today, that is, BP: ok! anger and rage: dont suffer from since. anyway i will leave it for to peruse to see what you think:

[this might sound daft but has anyone had a reaction with their BP with chicken.
when i was first diagnosed with high blood pressure i was given a diet at my GPs.
in that diet i was told to eat WHITE meat, eg. BREAST OF CHICKEN, because of LESS FAT and PROTEIN intake. sounded commonsense. on occasions i found i was getting ANGRY over the least things. i naturally thought it was HBP. i had an HEART ATTACK some time later. i still continued with my diet. looked into the SALT and
Water Cure ,which worked wonders. my BP had somewhat 'STABILISED' , just a few 'gliches' here and there. i still had these bouts of anger, and felt somewhat stressed. i thought it's all part of the illness i had.
i used to monitor by BP on a regular basis, those 'gliches' i had showed up on my
monitor, but it still held an 'acceptable' reading.
two weeks ago i was reading through the ARCHIVES on HYPERTENSION. in the archives
there was a DISPUTE about BP MONITORS, the WRIST v ARM monitors. i had a WRIST monitor, a person in that dispute No 34548 was convinced that the ARM readings were more accurate. i though about this seriously because i knew i still had a problem
but it wasn't reading that 'bad' on my WRIST monitor, although high, (140/90).
i decided to buy an ARM monitor to be absolutely sure in myself that i was ok.
when i tried the ARM monitor the readings were different (about 10 on both SYSTOLIC
and DIASTOLIC) not a 'great' amount but enough to put my 'high' readings into the
unacceptable range.
the next day i ate some BREAST OF CHICKEN (the healthy food) and for SURE i felt
stressed and angry, so i measured it on the new ARM monitor, not surprisingly
it was higher (161/98), i was aghast. for 5 years i had TRUSTED all and sunder when i was actually slowly 'digging' my GRAVE.
of course i have NOT touched CHICKEN since and that includes EGGS. problem is there are so many products using CHICKEN extracts i must keep monitoring them to ELIMINATE the problem.
now my ANGER and STRESS has SUBSIDED. i feel now that i can RELAX and get on with MY
life. i haven't found out WHAT the problem IS, most likely 'SOMETHING' put in the chicken FEED, or simply i have an aversion to it. i am from ENGLAND so it might not be the 'case' in the USA, i dont know?] Tom, thankyou.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)