CureZone   Log On   Join
To #520

MentalNomad Views: 12,352
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 760,865

To #520

Thank you for your post, I enjoyed what you had to say! Jesus certainly is so fulfilling, mind, body and spirit.

Amazing isn't it all of these healings that they claim comes from Deepak's methods and such? I had been sent an email about the Healing Codes, had listened to their call and was interested--but still didn't know enough about it. The guy, Paul, was a preacher and said God had given him the codes but you didn't have to believe in God to use the codes. In one of their later emails they were touting either Deepak or Wayne's methods as being compliementary to theirs, when I read that I unsubscribed. If they were really from God I would think a "preacher" would have enough discernment to not recommend a New Age method to compliment his. Godly methods and new age methods just don't seem to go together...I know God did create energy paths in our bodies and He is the Creator of wonders unimaginable in just our bodies but I'm not sure what the Godly way to use energy is yet. Anyway, good to see you here #520 and please post more often. :) I'll have to check out your site here shortly...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.103 sec, (1)