CureZone   Log On   Join
Hair RE-Growing Naturally???

Views: 49,625
Published: 18 y

Hair RE-Growing Naturally???

Hello!

I have only just noticed about a week ago that my hair is regrowing. I am 38yrs old and "was" very thin on top. Last week i decided to do my hair with a N0.2 shaving comb, rather than spend the $20 at the barber. Anyway i was suprised that at the middle of my head the hair was quite thick and on closer inspection, i noticed alot of very fine blonde hair growing amongst the next most forward patch of dark ones. There is enough to fillout that area and then only right to the very front of my forehead will be left close to bald. But that looks like its gettinga few new ones.

By Xmas i believe i will have a full head of hair, if not sooner. I could take photos with newspapers beside my head to prove the progress and i might do it. I am astounded and very happy. I never before bothered about going bald, except around aged 30, i bought a couple of bottles of Rogain, which did nothing.

What i have done in the last few years has achieved amazing improvements in my health. Liver flushing, fasting to remove mucoid plaque, primarily a Alkaline diet, little alcohol.

Now for the killer. About 5 weeks ago i decided to try "Shivambu"-Urine therapy. This is what i believe did the trick. I know you guys are squirming at the thought, id said that i would never do it. But after reading some posts by a guy who i respect on these health forumns, i decided to try it for a yeast infection in my sinuses, or so i believe. I would take about 5 shot glasses a day, as i went. I obviously wont be telling people i know how i think this has worked.

Although i wont be able to prove this one way or another, i'm so certain it was the urine therapy. Do your research on it, before rubbishing it. I'm not comfortable with it, but think it has reversed my baldness, which is amazing. If the urine therapy didnt cause this, why in hell would this happen, and so suddenly?

Take Care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)