CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 35th & 36th flush

Telman Views: 9,162
Published: 18 y

Telman's 35th & 36th flush

Flush 35

On the 9th and 10th October 2006 I completed my 35th Liver Flush using the Hulda Clark e procedure consisting of 6 fluid ounces each of olive oil and lemon juice fortified with ground turmeric and fresh dandelion extract.

What came out?

Absolutely nothing

Flush 36

I had intended to flush a week earlier but things got in the way so hopefully Halloween may prove to be a defining juncture. I had planed every very carefully to make sure it was the best possible. It amuses me that I still think this way because I had thought I had got rid of my perfectionist characteristic some flushes ago.

Things started to go wrong on Saturday when I had a set-back on my spine my in the garden over some autumnal digging. This is the first time since my operation five years ago that I suffered this way. It was quite a serious and very painful set-back and after it happened

I am different now, after liver flushing, more confident and able to combat the negatives in life and by this Tuesday afternoon, 3 days later, I was at the gym, albeit gingerly, running and stretching to maximise my metabolism for the flush; In a lot of pain but able to cope.

I followed the simple but so effective Hulda Clark e flush. I take both pre-flush doses of Epsom Salts (A dessertspoon full rather than a tablespoon full) with a pint of water an hour each side to ensure I am fully hydrated. I consumed a flush potion consisting of 8 fluid ounces each of olive oil and lemon juice fortified with powdered turmeric and fresh ginger juice and lay on my back in bed thinking that this could the last one and I would arrive in the morning at my journeys’ end, fully graduated. A few doubts started manifest themselves when I felt a sharp sensation as the stones gush through the bile duct into the duodenum, followed by gurgling sounds. I had a rough night both from the pain which would stab me in the lower back whenever I moved. I also suffered from bile acid reflux and queasiness, which all together produces some horrible deep, throbbing leg pains but I know it would all be over fairly soon. It is very unusual for me to be effected in this way as usually I sleep like a baby. By the side the bed I have a dose of Epsom Salts which I drank at 6.30 pm. I don’t take the 4th and final Epson salts but substitute a pint of warm water with half a teaspoon of sea-salt, half a teaspoon of baking powder and a tablespoon of honey.

Oh! My. The next morning the stones were back in size and quantity.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/flush_36.jpg

What came out?

1 dull green stones about 2 cm in size
5 dull green stones about 1 cm in size
18 dull green stones about 0.5 cm in size
About 1 teaspoonful of small stones

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)