CureZone   Log On   Join
Stay with it---day 19 of thirty day!!

outatheblue Views: 1,822
Published: 18 y

Stay with it---day 19 of thirty day!!

to the folks who are weighing themselves way too often, or worried it fasting is not working----
i'd like to offer my experience. feel free to ask me anything. i was over 125 lbs overweight, much of it edema and three accidents/injuries that caused me to stop exercising the last year and a half.
i am fasting for health, healing, spiritual and balance. Once every 10 days or so i am weighing myself. two months ago i started with the very successful (everyone i've introduced it to has lost weight and gone on to healthier eating) Rotation Diet at planetherbs.com (used by heart patients also to lose weight and detox quickly)i lost 8 lbs, and then another 6 for a total of 14 and a lot of edema flushed out. i then continued with raw 80% (most of the time, not perfection!) and whole foods. ate almost all raw for five days before my fast----but the day before had a family function and luckily there was veggie soup and big salads and grilled veggies along with the chicken and rice etc.
didn't say a word to anyone.
now, 18 days later, i'm down a total of 37 lbs (23 from the fast) and am excited to say that i've dropped 2 sizes and am beginning to see a very flat stomach. the weight came off all over, but especially in my legs as they were waterlogged and toxin filled. i attribute the preparation beforehand to the success. i am SO GRATEFUL God has provided this healing and wisdom for my battered down body---i needed to feel like i could turn the tide as i saw my life and health spiraling out of control.
last but not least, the juice you need to really see the difference needs to be live organic fresh and consumed asap. the water needs to be pH 9, microstructured, oxygentated and mineralized. why not set yourself up for success!!!! for each of us different things will help, but don't overlook exercise (any kind) i'm doing very gentle yoga (rodney yee am. yoga is my level) and 'heavy hands' and am just now beginning to see strength and balance return. DON"T GIVE UP!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)