CureZone   Log On   Join
How I'm administering nosodes to my Dog

Invincible Views: 9,683
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 763,578

How I'm administering nosodes to my Dog

Some of you may have read that just over a month ago, I took my darling Baboo (Bedlington Terrier, age 1 now) to a Homeopathic vet.

She gave him a health check (he's been RAW/BARF since I got him at 4 months old).

She tested checked the health of his stool (I had to take the same morning sample) - she said it was "perfect" and she also checked his lymph nodes all over his body plus checked him for his emotional responses too. overall, she said he was in excellent health and was a very happy dog.

She gave me Dog Combination Nosodes - (7g around 50 small tablets which is enough for 1 dog for 2 years)

Made up from 6 separate nosodes - Leptospirosis, Canine Hepatitius, Distemper, Parvovirus, Parvovirus, Kennel Cough.

Administration:
For dogs of all breeds and sizes, the dosage is the same.
1 tablet x 3 times daily for 3 days, then
1 tablet weekly for 6 weeks, then
1 tablet monthly for 6 months, then
stop giving and repeat this regime annually.

If a dog is going into boarding kennels, give 1 tablet x 3 times daily for 3 days before going in and then repeat this dosage on return home. (Not that my dog goes to kennels).

How to give the nosodes: since they are very sensitive, so should not be handled - take 1 pill and crush between 2 spoons and can then either be placed in the mouth or in the dogs water.

They should be stored away from any strong smells like aromatherapy.

The homeopathic vet was wonderful! She's been practising for 20 years in Homeopathy and around 30 years as a vet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)