CureZone   Log On   Join
MUST READ!! Your candida may be celiac disease

drumbum Views: 3,153
Published: 18 y

MUST READ!! Your candida may be celiac disease

Hello everyone,
Its been a while since I've been on Curezone but now I'm back to share my experiences with you. After thinking I've had everything from Lyme disease, to MS, to Candida. I've found out that I have celiac disease which means that I'm allergic to gluten (a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and oats). By eliminating gluten from my diet for the past few months I am 100% cured. I found out I was allergic to gluten by taking a food allergy test where blood is drawn and sent to a lab to test against 99 different common food allergens. Not everyone who has celiac disease will test positive using the test that I took - I was lucky.

If you've been on the candida diet and you feel better then it is very likely that you have celiac disease. After all, the candida diet eliminates all forms of gluten. Celiac disease is very common and underdiagnosed (especially in the US). The good news is that you may be able to re-introduce foods that do not contain gluten but are not allowed for candida - mushrooms, cheese, rice.

Be careful though, I've heard that many people who have celiac disease are also casein intolerant which means no dairy products.

Gluten is hidden in so many things that you wouldn't expect. Soy sauce, for example, contains wheat. Things that have Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) may contain wheat.

The most important advise I can give to anyone who may have celiac disease is that you MUST ELIMINATE ALL SOURCES OF GLUTEN from your diet. Not even a little. Have just a little bit and you're screwed. If you THINK you're on a gluten free diet and its not working you need to check each and everything you buy to be SURE there is no gluten.

I hope this is helpful for some of you. It took me six years to find my root cause but I found it! You can too!!!! Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)