CureZone   Log On   Join
Oddly, yes!

muttgirl Views: 2,248
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 379,397

Oddly, yes!

I just took a three day EFT seminar with Carol Look in Stamford CT. She had specific topics for each day. Day 1 was weight loss, Day 2 was pain, and Day 3 was abundance. I don't have a weight problem or pain, so I really went for the abundance, day 3. I didn't go up on stage, because I didn't have the issue she was looking for.

So, during the seminar, we all tapped for the people up on stage for whatever their issue was, on ourselves. She calls it borrowing benefits. You don't need to be specific to your issue, you are really working on the emotion. So, if someones anger makes them drink alcohol, but even though you don't do this, if you have some anger, it will work on you in the way you need. I'm sorry I can't explain it well. It is new to me.

The really interesting thing is, after the seminar, I went to NYC and was exposed to all kinds of fumes, cigarettes, perfumes, etc. I also ate in restaurants intead of my normal self-prepared from scratch organic food. And I had no MCS symptoms, I could even wear a wool sweater, which would normally make me so itchy I wouldn't be able to stand it. I never expected this.

I don't know specifically what happened, but that was the only thing I did differently was take the seminar. At no time did I tap for mcs or its symptoms. I hope it's gone for good?

If anyone is intersted, she will be selling the seminar on DVD, they videotaped it.

Good luck, mcs is awful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)