CureZone   Log On   Join
An update

charville Views: 1,814
Published: 18 y

An update

Hi,I am now on day 18 of HUMAWORM.I posted last week telling you I had seen results as soon as the second day of dosages.I thought that was going to be pretty much all she wrote.Well,was I ever wrong,lol!Last week I did a 4 day juice fast because I was feeling a little under the weather.When I broke this fast was I ever surprised.It reminded me somewhat of a liver flush.It was like a instaneous liver purge.Then I started seeing some other occupants that I was unaware of.Unfortunately every picture I have seen makes me think its tapeworm(s).I saw these for over 24 hours,so I have no idea how many of these I saw a total of.I know this was not sludge or chaff,because I have done enough liver flushes to know what that looks like.Besides,now dont laugh at me lol!...but these things was moving,...ewww!lol!So now I have decided to finish my time with HUMAWORM on another juicefast and follow up the weekend after with a liverflush.As I told you on a previous post I was raised in a family that believed parasite cleansing was a just a part of life.I hate to admit it but this is the first time I have did any parasite cleansing in over 30 years,so in many ways I guess its like a first ever,actually it is the first as an adult.I am very happy with your product!You will definitely be hearing from me again!Oh one more thing,after I evicted these other critters,I noticed my breathing was so much better.I have had respiratory problems for a long time.So I was suprised how well I could breath,which is wonderful,because it seems like months since my breathing felt that clear.By any chance,do you know if that could have anything to do with parasite elimination?Or was it just a fringe benefit of the elecampane?charville

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)