CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else get worms out while juicing?

All4spirit Views: 7,116
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 682,206

Re: Anyone else get worms out while juicing?

This must be your first time to fast, juice fast, and/or take an enema. Our intestines are packed with years of unhealthy eating. We suffer from constipation, disformation of the intestines, and with only a portion of the waste being excreted. It is not abnormal to pass worms during a cleansing fast. It is abnormal to have worms in the intestines, then again not abnormal when you consider the wonderful world of decayed matter in which they have been living.

I would suggest to continue the process of fasting and cleansing the body with fresh squeezed juices, vegetable juices. Seek out someone who is knowledgeable on how to perform a colonic, in order to reach deeper into your intestines. I would also reccomend also normal water for your enemas, or even garlic water. And finally keep in mind the ways in which to always keep your intestines healthy even after the fast is finished, to avoid having a situation like that again.

Send those buggers packing!

I wish you success!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)