CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mysterious Horrible RASH on 19 month old baby

cuemommy Views: 24,090
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 755,512

Re: Mysterious Horrible RASH on 19 month old baby

Hi Ohfor07

No.. not offended at all. I think on the same wavelength as you. A lot of parents do not take care of their children like they should. We eat very healthy. I don't allow cereals, sugar, or ice cream in the house. I don't even allow snack bars, etc. etc. We eat mostly organic fruits and vegetables from our local Whole Food store. I do laundry and clean the fruits and vegs according to Hulda Clark protocol.

I cook eggs, whole grain foods, oatmeal or barley for breakfast. Sometimes I make muffins out of raisins, buckwheat, and such. I try to bake my own bread most of the time. We have preservatives to an absolute minimum. We also use honey, xylitol, or molasses for flavoring. NO Sugar (except brown Sugar which is very rare in baking like for the holidays). As for ice -cream...we allow some ice cream when we go "out" but I don't give it to Kaitlyn. She is too young. We also keep a minimum of meats preferring organic fresh meat if possible. I also have a homemade yogurt maker that we use instead of buying store bought.

That is why it is confusing why she has this rash. We are a very clean family (baths, showers, change sheets all the time, the house is immaculate) and so forth.

I keep thinking it could have been from the beach weekend back in end of June. I remember after the beach there seemed to be some sort of blistering sandpaper whitish rash on her. But the day after the beach ,she was in the YMCA daycare while I worked out...so she must have gotten it from daycare. It happened like 4 or 5 days later. We were also at a friend's house that weekend that wasn't very clean. Has 4 kids but doesn't clean mattresses, have sheets on mattresses, fresh pillowcases, etc. But her kids are fine and don't have rash.

I have no idea what it is. I'm trying to use essential oils and olive oil/jojoba oil to treat it. I'm also going to take the other ladies advice with the little spicy foods and add that to her diet.

I really appreciate your letter. It was very sensitive and tactful. Thank you

Julie Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)