CureZone   Log On   Join
Chloasma advice please

Rossie Views: 6,551
Published: 18 y

Chloasma advice please

Hi People,

I would like some advice I have been suffering with the efects of cloasma for the past year, but it has got much worst! I have had a alcohol problem most my life, but i have stopped drinking in hope that it may clear up the cloasma, I have it on my entire face just about, and it makes me feel very unattactive, the strange thing is that I have suffered with bouts of it in the past, and one time when i gave up smoking and drinking for about three months, it totally disapeared. But it has come back, I did start smoking and drinking again, smoking for one year, and I have given up drinking for about one month now! maybe not long enough !!! this time it has not cleared up even after giving up drinking and smoking. The doctor has done recent test, and it has showed up that everything was fine apart for the fact that I had a low, cortisol level, I was told that this has not cuase or effect in my chloasma condition, but I am left to wonder? Any advice is much apprecciated as I am very desperate for some help in understanding cloasma.

Thanks
Rossie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)