CureZone   Log On   Join
expect the unexpected!

katiechernyak Views: 2,677
Published: 18 y

expect the unexpected!

Hello everyone!

October 10 will be one month since me and my husband started oil pulling (it will also be our 2 year wedding anniversary).
We have been experiencing very minor improvements so far, but today something happened.

For the first time since I can't remember when, I brushed my teeth today after oil pulling and MY GUMS DIDN'T BLEED!!! Not a DROP of blood! I always had at least a little pink, and today - NONE!

I was getting kind of skeptical of this whole thing, because we didn't have major improvements, like other people do, in their first days. I'm still waiting for my soles to get softer, and my husband's teeth to get whiter :)
Some of the major imrovements that we had were encreased energy, less bleeding gums and I think our teeth are a LITTLE whiter then before, hard to tell. In two days I will take a picture of my husbands teeth again (I did a month ago, before we started OPing) and see what kind of progress he has. I will post them if there is a big difference.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. We are finishing our first bottle of sesame oil soon and I have to admit that if less bleeding gums is all we get from OPing - it's WORTH IT!!!

Katie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)