CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is a survival mechanism...

wombat Views: 1,263
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 749,236

Re: This is a survival mechanism...

Ya know, Schluggell...Yes, we have grafted trees...& yeah, overwatering is a distinct possibility. No underwatering. Our trees are all doing well so I guess that when I express concern it is a sort of concern that we're not doing things according to this recently discovered knowledge, if that makes any sense...? & I am sure that I can find many sources that support pruning

Our trees are all young. This was the first year we got a harvest...cherries, pears, approx. 4 apples:) & the most excellent, juicy, haven't had em like that since I was a kid peaches.

I would love to see that orchardist's manual! I have gardened according to moon phases, and...NOT! Resounding success gardening WITH the phases. I've already got my 2007 llewellyns...

& one question...I thought that a lot of trees generated root suckers...even non-grafted trees. Is that invariably a sign that something is wrong?

I'm thinking that we're going to be re-thinking our irrigation... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)