CureZone   Log On   Join
Tea Tree Oil and a Planters Wart.

Catniplemon Views: 41,179
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 726,987

Tea Tree Oil and a Planters Wart.

I have a similar story to share that includes the use of Tea Tree Oil to treat a wart. The only difference being the type of wart and location.
I found myself with a slight aching on the ball of my foot one day and had to ask several people if this "thing" on my foot was the dreaded Planters Wart I had heard so many horror stories about. Turns out , it sure was. In fact, there was a second one starting to form not far from it.
I was horrified at the thought that >I< had something like that growing on me! I had heard stories of some people having them cut out by a doctor, and I don't know how many of the stories I heard were true, but they all lent a hand in scaring the dickens out of me and taking away all hope of recovery from them. I thought I would have to deal with them the rest of my life. No way was I going to try that OTC wart treament again. (I had a previous experience very very close to what this persons daughter went through as a freshman. I had a huge ugly wart on my hand just over the first knuckle of my thumb on my left hand as a teenager. I too used bandaids to cover it up and even found myself sitting on my hand during class. Strangely enough, I was too young to know about Tea Tree Oil, but instead -willed- it away. I had tried the OTC method, back then they did'nt have that freeze-off treatment (eek!) I had even gone so far as mutilation with a razor blade trying to cut it off. All the blood made me stop that approach. Out of sheer frustration and disgust, I sat alone in my room looking at this ugly mess that had started to form baby warts off to one side of it, and slowly poured all of my energy into wishing it away. I used my other hand to make a circle around the whole mess with my fingers while chanting some sort of tantra at the thing. I could'nt tell you today what all I said, but basically I was telling it leave and never come back. It worked. Not more than one week later and the wart up and vanished. Leaving no scars or marks where it had been. Needless to say, I am a complete believer in the power of the Human mind, now. )Until I learned about Tea Tree Oil and did some research into it. Discovering it's properties I thought I would give it a go and just try it. I never did use a bandaid, but I did use a Q-tip soaked in the stuff, and just swabbed the warts each night with the stuff. I noticed after about a month, they were getting smaller. Eventually I just stopped using the Tea Tree Oil on it but they kept going away. Today, I am wart free and a true believer in both Tea Tree Oil and the power of the Human mind to heal yourself. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)