CureZone   Log On   Join
ozone success story - menstrual problems

dj_master_p Views: 4,573
Published: 18 y

ozone success story - menstrual problems

hi guys!!

i want to share my ozone success story with you.

i have always suffered from severe problems during my menstruation. problems involved cramps, migraine, nausea, vomiting. a nightmare. those problems were heavily aggravated whenever i consumed meat, coffee or Sugar before or during my period.

i used to treat those symptoms with drugs. first aspirin, then ibuprofen then paracetamol - popular anti-pain drugs in germany. they all worked. for a while. then i had to switch to a different one. until i had no more drugs to switch to.

a couple of weeks ago i bought a ozone generator. one of the cheapest and simplest generators there are on the market - an ENALY OZX-300U Ozone Generator plus Air Dryer. i paid 38 dollars plus shipping for it at ebay.

i began drinking ozonated water every morning. 3 to 8 glasses. up to 1,5 liters a day. the last time my menstruation began i immediately noticed a difference. the headache which always announced the coming cycle didn't come. during the menstruation i felt so good (cramps were very very milde. no nausea. no urge to vomit. no headache.) that i even made a bold "test": i drank a cup of coffee with sugar. a thing that under any other of my menstrual circumstances would have been nearly suicidal - triggering heavy migraine and the urge to vomit - left my condition absolutely unchanged. no headache. nothing.

since the ozonated water was the only thing that was different from my previous cycles i wholly attribute my "healing" to the ozone.

i advice strongly every woman with the same or similar problems to do the same.

looking forward to your responses or reactions.

p.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)