CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm & Humacleanse together

humaworm Views: 9,744
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,221

Re: Humaworm & Humacleanse together

Hello La Gitana - I think you may have gotten one of the misprinted inserts. We sent out about a dozen of them a while back - please accept my personal apologies. You should have received an email explaining the error. I will also explain the HUMAWORM & HUMACLEANSE to other readers.

The HUMAWORM is the 25 herb parasite cleanse. It is very powerful and the dose is 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps 8 to 12 hours later. This is so that the chemical components in the herbs stay in your body 24 hours per day for 30 days. HUMAWORM removes parasites and toxins from the entire body.

This is the correct dosing schedule:

2 HUMAWORM 30 minutes before breakfast
4 HUMACLEANSE at lunch
2 HUMAWORM 30 minutes before evening meal (8-12 hours later)
5 HUMACLEANSE at bedtime

HUMACLEANSE is our colon cleanser. It is psyllium based - psyllium swells to 50 times it's size when wet - therefore it acts like a sponge in your digestive system. It will soak up and bind to the parasites and toxins that the HUMAWORM is removing - it helps to remove them faster. HUMACLEANSE will also bind to and remove any old fecal matter that may be in your colon. The swelling action of the HUMACLEANSE is why we recommend drinking at least 2 quarts of water per day while taking it. This is also why so many HUMACLEANSE are taken per day for 30 days.

The dosing is scheduled so that the HUMAWORM Parasite cleansing herbs have a chance to get into your bloodstream and begin working - then the HUMACLEANSE is taken to help quickly bind to and remove what the HUMAWORM has cleaned from your body.

Once agin, my apologies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)