CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone here cured lymphoma naturally?

waltrovich Views: 8,478
Published: 18 y

Anyone here cured lymphoma naturally?

Hi, here's my story:

I've been reading on curezone for a while now about detox and cleansing to help me with my urinary problems, joints pain and sinuses. I started doing oil pulling and at first I felt great except for a asthma-like cough in the mornings. After about two-three weeks into the pulling I caught what looked like a cold and my condition was quickly getting worse.

I also couldn't step on my left foot because of the pain in the bone, fever and night sweats, so I went to emergency to check it out. They did chest x-ray and cat scan for the cough and said that I have enlarged lymph nodes in my chest, abdomen, neck, under my arm and near kidneys and that it could be lymphoma. The biopsy test confirmed it. It turned out the lymph node in my chest was causing the cough. The doctor wants to hospitalize me and put me on chemo immediately.

Is there anyone here who used alternative methods to cure lymphoma? I tried searching but there don't seem to be many posts about lymphoma here. I changed my diet-cut on the meat and processed food, trying flaxseed/cottage cheese, building my immune system with vitamins etc. Thinking of trying ozone, herbal teas.

I would appreciate any suggestions or support.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)