CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: side effects of hep b vaccine?

greybear Views: 4,473
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 368,679

Re: side effects of hep b vaccine?

I was very interested in reading your message. A friend of mine who has been told that she suffers from polymalgia was today telling me about the fact that her husband had read on the internet about the possibility of it being caused by the hep B vaccine.

I have been diagnosed as having fibromyalgia which has been steadily getting worse in the last 7-8 years. I was interested in this because I had a hep B vaccine around that time due to my work. Like you the effect was immediate and it did in my case start quite slowly. I have not had any allergic reactions like yours but over that period of time have developed a lot of sensitivites that I have never had before.

I would certainly be interested in finding out if there is any link between this and the vaccination as I have a young grandson and would like to warn my daughter about it in advance.

Please let me know if you have found out any more about the links

thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)