CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tests are only available for 40 or 50 types of the 1000+ species of parasites

Milena Views: 1,949
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 744,195

Re: Tests are only available for 40 or 50 types of the 1000+ species of parasites

I hope you get a kick out of this.

I can't remember what it's called, but there is this machine that can test for the frequency of various things related to your body. I was tested for parasites (only) because that test was free, however it can also identify other problems or even deficiencies in your body.

What happened was I was given a metal rod to hold (for grounding), then the guy who administered the test proded certain points on my fingers with another metal rod, smaller though. The machine I was hooked up to then displayed my natural frequency dropping (this is supposed to happen). Then he put a container of a certain parasite on the machine and checked me again. The machine showed a different frequency but it was also dropping (this is good, that means I don't have this parasite). Then he did another few, and finally for one the frequency on the machine didn't drop. That meant I had that parasite.

The machine detects them anywhere in your body because it depends on the natural frequency of the parasite (regardless of where it is). This is how I was "diagnosed" with whipworm and intestinal flukes.

What was also cool was that when I held a container of (ie) tapeworm in my hand, and he put another container on the machine, I tested positive for tapeworm. This proves that the machine isn't diagnosing me with random worms.

Something else that was cool was that my sister got it done. She had intestinal flukes and amoeba. He tested her for whipworm and she was negative- but when I touched her shoulder she tested positive.

Anyways... I just thought that was a cool experience. Unlike most people I have the privledge of knowing exactly which parasites I have. But out of the couple hundred people this guy tested only one or two didn't have any parasites at all. This leads me to conclude everyone should do the cleanse- and not wait aroung for proof that you have it. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)