CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Jesus

raider Views: 3,578
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 743,129

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Jesus

Hi Sweetie,
I enjoyed reading your post.
I can relate to what you said about the car accident.
I am so Thankful your family was spared any injuries.

The Lord was protecting you just as he was my son Cody.
Him and his friend where rear ended about 3 weeks ago on the highway and they have whiplash and his little car was totaled.

He was in his Honda Accord EX 4 dr and the trunk area was smashed to the back seat.

Anyway, The day before the accident my daughter was praying for Cody's safty the Lord had pressed upon her heart she was to pray for him she said a quick prayer and she said it was like NO I want you to turn off the radio and pray for angels to protect him to pray for his life so she did. Then that night while laying in bed again she felt the samething she could not go to sleep so she obeyed the Lord and really pressed in and prayed for any assignments on his life to be canceled and just for extra angels for protection and the next day he had this accident which if you seen the car and hear the complete story you would know the Lord protected those boys that day. I am so greatful to my daughter for obeying the lord and hearing his voice and that my precious child and his friend are walking talking and breathing today.

I have not been so lucky in regards to his car it was so cute with tires and wheels,stereo and nice shape BUT because it had high miles they don't want to give me much for it.
Please if you think about it or have time would you pray the lord's favor over us in this situation so that we can get enough money out of this car.
The boys are still seeeing the shiroprator for their injuries.

God Bless you and your little family.
I look forward to reading your posts.
Blessings, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)