CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's how I cured my nasty odor...

Views: 31,437
Published: 18 years ago

Here's how I cured my nasty odor...

I have been looking for a cure for my disgusting body odor for years. I made a major break-through by correlating the type of food I ate with the severity of the odor. Things didn't come together until I found the yahoo.com candida support group.

Candida is an imbalance of bacteria in your body. Candida reveals itself in many ways--one of those ways is through body odor that doesn't disappear after washing. After undertaking the reccomended diet according to the yahoo site, I no longer smelled. The diet is very constricting: Eggs, butter, meat, some vegetables (all items are to be organic) is all that is allowed. NO alcohol, NO tobacco. It sucks, but it works.

I have included all of the possible symptoms of candida--check 'em out--if you would like more info check out the following address: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/candidasupport/
Check out the "Files" portion of the site and give the program a shot--I have tried any and everything--this is the only solution that has shown promise and progress, plus it don't cost nothing. Good luck.

Allergies, Sensitivities & Intolerances:

· Symptoms that worsen in damp, muggy or moldy places.

· Food sensitivities or reactions.

· Hay fever and asthma.

· Intolerances or allergies to perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors, grass, cats, dogs or other animals, tobacco smoke, chemicals, smog, molds, dust mites, dust, and other airborne substances.

· Symptoms that increase when the weather is damp, muggy or rainy.

Symptoms:

· Athletes' foot.

· Babies - colic, diaper rash and cradle cap.

· Bruising easily.

· Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.

· Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.

· Cold-like symptoms - excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.

· Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread or alcohol.

· Cysts, abnormal formation of - in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder.

· Digestive problems - diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from food-borne bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.

· Ears - ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.

· Eyes - erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.

· Fatigue (chronic fatigue syndrome, Epstein Barr) or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.

· Flu-like symptoms.

· Glands – swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.

· Hair loss, scum on the scalp, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.

· Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.

· Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.

· Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.

· Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes

· Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome, Hashimoto’s disease, etc.

· Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.

· Male associated problems - jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, etc.

· Feeling of swelling and tingling in the head.

· Female health problems - infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching, burning or redness, or persistent infections.

· Fungal infections on the skin or nails.

· Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).

· Kidney & bladder - infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.

· Lack of appetite.

· Mind & Mood - anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression (including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.

· Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.

· Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.

· Nasal congestion, postnasal drip, itching, dryness.

· Odor of the feet, hair or body not relieved by washing.

· Respiratory - cough, recurrent bronchitis or pneumonia, pain or tightness in the chest, wheezing, shortness of breath, asthma.

· Sick all over feeling.

· Sinus inflammation, swelling and infections.

· Skin – dryness, dry red patches, acne, pimples, hives, rashes, itching skin, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, ringworm, contact dermatitis.

· Stomach - heartburn, indigestion, belching, vomiting, burning, pains, needle-like pains, food seems to sit in the stomach like a lump, etc.

· Sleep - insomnia, waking up frequently, nightmares, restless sleep, etc.

· Sore throat, hoarse voice, constant tickle in the throat, laryngitis (loss of voice).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.121 sec, (3)