CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCIENCE: Dyeing to know the answer

valentina_nj Views: 18,849
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 332,274

Re: SCIENCE: Dyeing to know the answer

To: eksangha

I am totally convinced that those “gallstones" that I passed during the Liver Flushes are not really the gallstones. Those greenish “gallstones” are combination of olive oil and grapefruit/lemon juice transformed in my digestive tract into a solidified pea-sized pellets. They are colored green by my bile that was expelled from my gallbladder to help my body to digest that enormous amount of olive oil that I drank during the flush. No matter what kind of oil one uses during the flush – olive, corm, palm, grape seed oil, almond oil, mineral oil, etc. – the color of the pellets will be greenish.

Curing ALLERGIES (that could bring on an asthma-like attack, by the way) can be attributed to FASTING - one is expected to eat light for several days before the flush, to eat nothing for almost 24 hours – from 2 p.m. till 12 p.m. next day, then to eat light for the rest of the day.

As for the blood CHOLESTEROL level and CANCER – the recent researches has provided a proof that consuming olive oil can actually help lower harmful LDL cholesterol and increase the level of the good one. Also, olive oil contains antioxidants that discourage artery clogging and chronic diseases, including CANCER.

Olive oil has a beneficial effect on gastritis and ulcers. Its excellent digestibility promotes the absorption of nutrients, especially vitamins and mineral salts. It has a positive effect on constipation. It activates the secretion of pancreatic hormones and bile much more naturally than prescribed drugs. Consequently, it lowers the incidence of gallstone formation. Now, if a person does a couple of flushes a month, guess how much of this beneficial olive oil gets into that person’s body?

A relative of mine had a gallbladder taken out in 1980. As a souvenir, she was given a jar filled with what was inside of the gall bladder. It was a weighty jar full of stones different in size and colors that looked like gravel mixed with river pebbles – reddish, brown, tan, black, multicolored etc. When shaking that jar you could tell they were real stones, not the pieces of solidified oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)