CureZone   Log On   Join
good results after 4 & half months of OP

nyla Views: 1,817
Published: 18 years ago

good results after 4 & half months of OP

Dear members,
I have to say that OP has been a blessing from God. I'am an ME or better known as chronic fatigue syndrom patient. I have a lot intolerances/allergies to food, gras, , and other symptoms
Since I'm using OP, my sinuses stay clear and I can breath better. The frequent infections like cold, influenza, theeth infections, etc... last less time than it did before using OP. I notice that my PMS problems have improved.
I have also converted my mother to using OP. We started the same week. For her as a woman of 67 years old, OP has boosted her energy very very well. She had some intoleraces to some food and she told me that she can now tolerate it. She also has remarked that her sinuses remain clear. On her turn, she told about OP to a cousin of mine who had problems with severe and frequent infections in her ears. Guess what??!! since she started OP, within 2 weeks, the infections become less frequent and now she does feel much much better.
I have also converted my sister to OP but from I still don't hear any improvement.
well, I will inform you again in the future within some months or when I will see a breakthrough in my health thanks to OP.
take care and keep using OP!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (1)