CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oregano oil

MH 108 Views: 12,824
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 740,912

Re: oregano oil

We have tapeworms from the time we are born to the time we die. There eggs are in the trillions, we breathe them in and if you have pets, don't even dream of being tapeworm free.

They don't show symptoms unless the infection is very sever, the tape worm is eating you all of its life, your the host and it dies when you die, so it wants you to live along time.

I have seen a Amish woman who stated she passed a 20 feet tapeworm after taking our dewormer, most people never see them or just white portions of them as they break up in chunks as they come out. Dr. Clark states we only have 1 adult tapeworm at a time and endless amount of eggs all the time, I see no reason to doubt her and for this worm, I suggest daily oregano, olive leaf and weekly dewormer. I guess this is the first time I have every stated why I have my dose for deworming, it is to keep this creature and her billions of eggs under our control and not let her have control, this wicked ##### lives in the brain and pancreas so she can hide from the use of herbs, but using herbs long enough and regular I believe we will never be effected anough by the tapeworm to ever notice they exist.

I would use the oregano on the wart and in my drink and do so until the wart is gone and in the drink for the rest of my life.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.041 sec, (1)