CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i need urgent help!

+Energy Views: 2,566
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 738,953

Re: i need urgent help!

Hi GG,

I'm a 22-yr-old female with eczema on the lips...talk about embarrassing (I also had moderate eczema for a few years on the body as a kid). Well, I'm in the process of curing myself and all I can say is there is no magic pill or cream that can cure eczema. What I would recommend is to begin leading a healthy lifestyle:

1. Eat healhty! (no refined sugar, no bad fat, no white bread, ect go to http://www.wholehealthhmd.com for more info; you can actually select your condition/disease and it recommends specific foods/vitamins to focus on) In the next week, I'm going to do an internal cleanse. I'm not going to fast or do extreme flushes b/c I'm a very busy person so I decided to order a 2-month cleansing program that(www.allnaturalcleanse.com) that seems perfect for me

2. Stay active! Keep yourself busy with school, work, excercise, hobbies...it stops you from obssessing about your condition and it keeps you involved with people and life

3. Keep your skin healthy! Stay away from steriods and harmful medication (they actually worsened my condition). Nourish your skin with a simple, non-irritating lotion (I've heard good things about Aubrey Organics' products, Burt's Bees, Karite Gold...something natural and pure to help heal your skin) Also, I'm using Sovereign Silver directly on my eczema which seems to be helping (pure silver and pure water in a spray bottle taken as an oral supplement and/or as a topical treatment for acne, rashes, cuts, ect)

As you can see, healing something that's "incurable" takes TIME and COMMITMENT. It is NOT easy. I believe that I'm on the road to recovery...and when I heal completely, I'll be able to share my methods of healing with much more confidence. Remember, you should always do your own research and listen to everyone's advice with caution. I've found that doctors and dermatologists don't always know what they're doing...eczema is such a mystery to them...and many times, they don't care b/c it's not life-threatning so this is one of the best places to find alternative help and genuine support b/c we're all suffering together. Good luck to you!

+Energy

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)