CureZone   Log On   Join
After two years UT therapy

Views: 8,725
Published: 18 years ago

After two years UT therapy

We are all taking UT and its been over two years now. My daughter who had many health problems, allergies, parasites & diarrhea, acne is now relieved of those symptoms. She still have a problem though that she can't get rid off; head pressure. That problem might be mechanical in nature. If it is a pinched nerve etc... nothing the therapy can do about it.

We did not had a cold or been sick for over two years now. My husband had a sore throat yesterday and thought he was comming down with a cold but this morning he feels great! It happened also last year, but it lasted only one day...

As for myself I feel a lot better, but I have to say I also took up walking 1 hour each day in nature (good oxygen). My sleeping problems were very anoying and I was afraid of aging fast having no concentration or memory. I feel confident now, but I realise that if I put aside the therapy for too long (over 2 weeks), my sleeping problems comes back. Sometimes because of trips where it is not easy to eat right, I skip the therapy only to regret it if it is for too long. I am addicted, but it is a positive addiction. I lost my joint pains also with the therapy and at 55 I am starting a new job and feel very confident about the concentration, memory..., something I thought I had lost a decade ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)