CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dreams of filthy houses

Tracey Views: 18,484
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 736,770

Re: dreams of filthy houses

Hello there!

I'll just add a bit more to Anthony's excellent interpretation....

The feeling I get from your dreams are that they are about Self Value, self-esteem, Self Love. Whether something 'happened' to you in the past that made you feel 'dirty' or whether no outer circumstances reflect this inner feeling of dirtiness....there is definitely something going on with how you view yourself. Because the structures are not just confined to bathrooms (which show you that you need to ELIMINATE some shit and and not just drag it around with you) - but are highrises, mansions or shacks....I feel your dreams are telling you that there are many aspects within yourself that aren't getting love from yourself (and you may think that OTHERs give you love...but it's really not true..you have to give yourself love first...)...

So..the first step is to be aware of this: I need to accept myself, realize that there is NOTHING 'bad' about me....that, in essence I am a good, beautiful person....pure conscious awareness...and, if you've been afraid to look inside for fear that there is 'ugliness' in there...please do start...because, you'll find that once you LOOK....you shine the light of your consciousness on this 'dark' part (which isn't dark at all - it's just un-looked at! in the dark)...it is not dark at all and it becomes en-LIGHT-ened...

Start...one step, one little, honest, intention to Love Yourself will get the ball rolling and you barely have to do anything....be open and the love will flow into you out of you and into you again!

Love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)