CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal odor smells like MOTHBALLS!

Views: 87,386
Published: 18 y

Fecal odor smells like MOTHBALLS!

Okay, so in the last couple weeks, my digestion has just been thrown for a loop. I'm constipated on and off, and when i do go, it's very little. Before this I would have 2-3 healthy AND odorless movements a day. NOw, i have awful smelling gas, acid indigestion, and my movements-when i do finally go- smell horrid! Like a box of mothballs exactly! I was so sick of the stagnant situation, i did a coffee enema, and lots of fecal matter came out, but whoa, did it ever smell. Does this sound like a parasite? Or do I just have to take some herbs to help clear me out down there? I'm so confused, because i haven't done anything different lately, although I have been sick for a couple months, which is a whole other story. If you have any help to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone else experiences/ed this phenomenon, please share! Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)