CureZone   Log On   Join
Project Runway

SqueakyClean Views: 2,220
Published: 18 y

Project Runway

I recently watched the DVDs of "Project Runway: Season 2".

I really enjoyed this show. It's a reality show where aspiring fashion designers have different designing challenges each week, eliminating from 16 down to 3 people. The final 3 get to do a full fashion line show at the biggest fashion week of the year, and then they declare a winner.

The thing about this show is that it's a true competition. They really have to DO something. It's their talent and skill they are competing with. And really, each person is competing with themself, not against each other. It's a show about creativity, too.

Yes, there is a little bickering, some short tempers and foul language, since they are working long hours, close together, in a stressful environment. But not as much as there seems to be on most other reality shows.

I'm not exactly recommending the show, but I am letting you know that I enjoyed it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)