CureZone   Log On   Join
Thought Grandpa was nuts

Pratt Views: 5,369
Published: 18 y

Thought Grandpa was nuts

I'm new to the board and when i seen Urine Therapy it reminded me of my late grandfather!Grandpa lived with us growing up and he used to drive my mom(his daughter) nuts because he wasn't embarassed to admit that he drank urine from time to time and often rubbed it on his skin.Anyway we thought it was ridiculous and not to mention gross.He grew up on a small island in the mid Atlantic called The Azores and the urine therapy came from a german doctor that was on the island at the time which was in the early 40's,and he mentioned to my grandpa that if he was to drink urine and rub it on himself he would see his health dramatically improve(had stomach surgery which they removed half of it.)He was in his 40's and according to him very sick at the time and didn't think he was going to make it,anyway to make a long story short he died a month short of his 90th birthday and he looked and acted as if he was in his 60's.He taught me a few things besides the therapy was that he was a very very slow eater and always regimented,ate his meals always at the same time.He told me the keys to good health were eat whatever you want but not too much of it,chew your food well,drink lots of water and don't forget the urine(he used to laugh when he mentioned this cuz he knew it made us make faces).So looking at Urine Therapy now i smile and think that grandpa thanks to the german doctor had it figured out,now if i could just get passed thinking about Urine and germs i'd probably be on my way to better health......Just some thoughts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)