CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: George Eby's site been taken down?

whistle Views: 8,933
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 346,474

Re: George Eby's site been taken down?

this is the kind of thing that sends me completely over the edge, FDA! No research linked with a product, that is laughable! Only research that is linked with a product are the drugs they use to kill us slowly! I swear they don't want boomers to live to the ripe age to collect their social security, the govt. will buckle when they have to pay them all out! ahaha..just speculating on that but serioiusly, it's too much. I had an experience with a site that the FDA shut down, they literally went in with guns to these poor people's heads and made them get down on the floor..they were just helping people get well, bottles of supplements and herbs. They were in the business of helping save lives and here comes the big guns. I felt really bad for them. They had great products too.
I just got done watching "Lorenzo's Oil" and did a search run on the net, now they are saying it isn't as effective but a cholesterol lowering drug is proving better?!!! HOW RIDICULOUS! That oil saved many lives! grrrrrrrrr.....what is wrong with this country!!! Sorry, I get carried away, my passion is to help others not stir up issues but I have to have my peace once in a while..lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)