CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i quit smoking about 12 years ago...

day_7 Views: 2,227
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 727,098

Re: i quit smoking about 12 years ago...

Thank you so much for the tips!! It make sense and you have stayed a non-smoker for 12 years. Thats is just so wonderful. And the amount that you had smoked, I just can't imagaine. It do give me hope and I really do appeciate your posting.

French I know your reading this!! LOL!!! I jumped off the wagon. Didn't fall, jumped. After 15 days, dumb!! It is all or nothing for me for some reason. I ended up smoking 9 I think yesterday. The first couple well actually several were a little nasty to me, but you know how it is, you just keep right on. I was going to jump back on the wagon, but for some stupid reason thought I needed to "treat" myself and what the heck since I've already blown it? AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!!

I was starting to already feel some benifits. One biggy was being about to laugh without getting chocked up. Guess I need to find a new name and start over. This sucks!! BUT it's all good, I'm GOING to do this one day, I want it too much not to. I just have to keep on keeping on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)