CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Predictable Middle East.

Views: 1,577
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 727,335

Re: The Predictable Middle East.

john,
tell me please, how did this statement of mine: ( NOT ADDRESSED TO YOU )

// are you so naive mate. two soldiers captured justify's the death and destruction of so many innocent people in both israel and lebanon, whatever next? Tom.//

make you reply this:

//Fancy yourself an expert in Middle East affairs?

What percentage of people living in what is now Israel were Jewish and supported the formation of Israel in 1948 when David Ben-Gurion et al declared Israel a sovereign nation against the wishes of the majority of the people living there?

In what year did European Jews begin emigrating to the area that is now Israel with the sole purpose of overwhelming the natives to "take back" that land?

How did Britain gain control of Palestine?

What was the only truly Jewish town in the region prior to the beginning of European emigration?

How many Jewish terrorist groups were in operation in the area that is now Israel prior to the formation of Israel, what were their names, and who led them?

In what year did Isreal bomb the American embassy in Egypt?

Who was quoted on the front page of the New York Times on February 28, 1994, as saying, "One millions Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."?

Which mayor's re-election committee chairman said, "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."?

Which former Israeli prime minister said, "I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."?

If you can't answer these questions correctly, you have no business pretending you know something about Israel and the Middle East.// JOHN CULLISON.

?????????? Tom.
PS. i hope that Alex Trebek dont jump to conclusions like you mate!

ALSO hope one has not to have expertise before they utter an opinion about the travesty of justice on this planet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)