CureZone   Log On   Join
emotional cause of eczema

bamboo1 Views: 3,721
Published: 18 y

emotional cause of eczema

While my son's eczema has been gone for several months, I am still wrestling a bit with my own. the eczema I have currently appears related to food intolerances , and I have been using avoidance, urine therapy, and am working with a really great kineasiologist with some great success. lately we have been trying to get at the emotional issues that may be blocking me from healing. I have to admit that I was very surprised by what we found. She was able to muscle test me for emotional issues (i would make a statement like "I am happy in my profession", and she would muscle test). we have uncovered numerous issues that have been buried in my subconscious, most I was not aware of. She does things to desensitize me, and I also do eft. She also recommended i use a book, "feelings buried alive never die" to help narrow down my particular issues. I can't recommend it enough. its impossible for you to know what is bothering your subconscious. the book is a huge help (although we use EFT instead of the affirmation in the book). I clearly have more work to do, but I thought I would post this in the event it might be helpful to those struggling out there.

John g

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)