CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Culling

boldyloxx Views: 1,646
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 589,830

Re: Culling

Lapis, after I began paying more attention to True health and taking personal responsiblity for it-- i've been waking up more and more that there are agendas going on with the Powers that Be in the "Civilized World".

I always suspected there was some sort of secret population control going on behind the scenes. China was more outward with theirs, but they have to be more deceptive about it in Countries like America, Canada, etc. because if we only knew, there would be too much rioting and public outcry.

Besides the obvious (like Chemtrails), I realized all major food corporations and fast food places have a part to play with this Agenda- without realizing it.

My friend and I came to the conclusion that they want to target the middle-class and the baby boomers first because that is the largest segment of the population who will be sucking up social security benefits in a few more decades. Knocking most of us off in that segment will free up more $$ for the good of their economy.

Of course, The Illuminati Filthy rich who own all the banking systems also wants to mold and shape the entire World according to their own agenda, so the economy/ money aspect is not really the entire picture here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)