CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Deleted Post

Webmaster Views: 1,172
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 722,280

Re: My Deleted Post

> I ask, doing what to me?

How would you feel if someone would expose your real name, or your address, or your email on the web?

What you did is: "You used a person's name without a permission from thst person."

It is against our Terms of Service to to disclose personal info on the public forums (like name, address, email) of any member of the CureZone, unless they themselves choose to do so.

Terms of Service

5. MEMBER CONDUCT

You agree to not use the Service to:

- "stalk" or otherwise harass curezone members
- collect or store personal data about curezone members
- disclose data invasive of another's privacy: name, address, email, website URL, phone number, photo, username previously used on other web services( like: yahoo, MSN, other web forums);
You should not disclose names or address of the family members of another curezone member;

MH has chosen to stay anonymous on CureZone Forums , and nobody on curezone, not you, have the right to disclose his name to the public.

Some people prefer to stay anonymous (like Mai Li), and nobody on CureZone have the right to expose their name.

MH is not a modertor, and he does not have the privilege to find out what your email, IP, username or #number is.

"challenge the message and not the messenger"

Webmaster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)