CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grey Hair?

Views: 2,790
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 721,237

Re: Grey Hair?

Hi,

Over the last several years, I have experienced several changes in my hair. Several years ago I had noticed my hair was much darker (the grey was getting less & less making it appear darker). The only thing I could possibly attribute it to was that I had been taking some colloidal minerals daily and I am thinking that it took about 4 months to see any results. Please know this was years ago & I do not recommend taking colloidal minerals.

I have also had times when either my hairline would recede and once I even had a patch of hair just fall out. If the wind was blowing you could see it--it was so embarrassing--I thought I had some disease or something. Took about 6 months before it came back in.

I had attributed most of this to the very stressful life I had (& still have). But that was years ago & I am now better educated on lots of things (& I owe most of it to curezone & this forum-thank you MH for sharing).

The bottom line to this problem or most any problem is CLEAN BLOOD. You've got to quit putting the bad stuff in & on the body (toxins from products, processed foods, amalgams/dental metals, smoking, etc) and eat a good diet (which I consider raw fruits & veggies, nuts & berries best--definitely no meat, no dairy). If you eat raw fruits & veggies, you will have the minerals you need without vitamins & gimmicks.

Ah, if I could only practice what I preach.... but I'm getting there (slowly). ha

Just my opinion,
Betty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)