CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena IUD OUT!!!

2and2 Views: 1,401
Published: 18 y

Mirena IUD OUT!!!

I finally had my IUD removed!!! It felt like a very uncomfortable pap for about 1/2 a second. I noticed immediately that I could sit without feeling like my uterus was getting in the way. I knew that it was uncomfortable, just not how much. I explained some of the problems I was having such as being tired, gaining weight, aching joints, etc. Of course he said, "I don't think the IUD had anything to do with that." Well, I can say that so far that the problems I was having, have either subsided or stopped. It has only been a week, so time will tell. I started my period two days after the removal and have lost 1 pound during my period! I hope this continues. I have decided to go all natural with my birth control. My husband is just going to start pulling out. He says he's thrilled the IUD is gone because the string was so uncomfortable for him.

If you have been or are considering getting the IUD out, don't hesitate. I was really scared about getting it removed. I don't want any more children. But I really believe that feeling better and being healthy without the IUD is a much better option. I want to enjoy my family, not be so worn out and uncomfortable all the time that that is just not a possibility.

Good luck to everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)