CureZone   Log On   Join
Any way to reverse or cure dental cavities?

asdfgh_is_me Views: 19,817
Published: 19 y

Any way to reverse or cure dental cavities?

I was just wondering if there was some way to cure cavities that have started developing? I feel like I have some new ones coming in (already have 4) and I don't want to visit the dentist in a few months and have her pump more fillings in my mouth. I've started cleaning up my diet, but can I reverse any damage already done by the new and unfilled cavities coming in? I'm hoping to cure it before my next visit in June/July.

BTW, why is this happening? I find it alarming that so many cavities are cropping up. I spent my growing years in Asia upto age 18 without a single cavity, eating a pretty westernized diet like white bread and stuff, and very minimal fruits and vegetables. I move back to the US about 5 years back and I'm having tons of health problems. What's going on? I can't really say diet since I'm wasn't eating very healthy back in Asia either...though I gotta admit my junk food factor has increased in the US. It's a little unnerving...it's like a living health experiment seeing my health deteriorate in the western environment.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I was just wondering if there was some way to cure cavities that have started developing? I feel like I have some new ones coming in (already have 4) and I don't want to visit the dentist in a few months and have her pump more fillings in my mouth. I've started cleaning up my diet, but can I reverse any damage already done by the new and unfilled cavities coming in? I'm hoping to cure it before my next visit in June/July.

BTW, why is this happening? I find it alarming that so many cavities are cropping up. I spent my growing years in Asia upto age 18 without a single cavity, eating a pretty westernized diet like white bread and stuff, and very minimal fruits and vegetables. I move back to the US about 5 years back and I'm having tons of health problems. What's going on? I can't really say diet since I'm wasn't eating very healthy back in Asia either...though I gotta admit my junk food factor has increased in the US. It's a little unnerving...it's like a living health experiment about health changes with your surroundings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)