CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neem leaves as substitute in parasite cleanse??

GettinHealthy Views: 19,310
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,034

Re: Neem leaves as substitute in parasite cleanse??

Dear Boldy,

Thank you so much for all this great info! I have the same thinking, that God provides the things needed for health in each area of the world in the natural environment there. Malaria is a big problem in India, so Neem trees are super abundant here; and as you also mention, Neem is a great anti-malaria.

All of the other foods you mention are very common spices used every single day, just about, in every single dish. I think my cook would not know what to do with herself if I kept her from using tumeric (and cayenne pepper!). Pumpkin is indeed available here, during certain times of year, and of course so is Papaya and Pineapple. I am not able to tolerate Papaya at all, though, so I figure it is not good for "me" for this reason. I have never tried to eat the seeds, though. Perhaps I should try that.

You also give such excellent advice about sugar. I always notice I feel MUCH better when I avoid refined sugar entirely. I have been having bouts with kidney stones and pain in the kidneys and I notice the pain is worse when I eat more sugar, if that makes sense. I am currently doing the kidney cleanse on pure lemon and water, but I think I will be adding more fruits just for the effects of the entire bowel cleanse. I will also be adding Neem tea (made by seeping the leaves in boiling water--it is a lovely green!) and clove tea to my juice, maybe that will make it more palatable. Neem is SO bitter-- but even when I manage to drink just a teensy bit, I feel so much better! I am thinking of adding the Neem and clove tea to an enema, as well, on the days I will be drinking it.

Thankfully, no McD's or Burger Kings in this part of the country, so we are OK there. We mainly eat pretty good, just the typical Indian diet. Lots and lots of garlic, onion, ginger, cayenne, tumeric in every meal! We do have meat, but I am not a mutton person (the main meat available here), so I end up eating mostly vegetarian anyway, except for egg daily (for breakfast) and occassionally chicken. Eating veggies raw is a bit of a challenge here, but still very do-able. Refined sugars in daily chai and super-sweet desserts are our only real downfall. I am fighting hard to resist those yummies.

Again, thanks so much for the information and encouragement!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)