CureZone   Log On   Join
Dark Hair Growing around Nipples...HELP!!!!!

ked4216 Views: 61,203
Published: 19 years ago

Dark Hair Growing around Nipples...HELP!!!!!

Hi-

I could use some help. I am 35 and have had dark course hairs growing around my nipples since I was 21. I have asked at least 15 doctors about this over the years.(even an endocrinologist) They just say some women have this. I don't seem to have PCOS symptoms. I have very regular periods.

I noticed that the hairs are dormant or grow at a regular rate during most of the month. But the 5 days right before I get my period they grow like crazy. Sometimes 1/2 inch that quickly.

I also have terrible PMS. The 10 days before my period are horrific. Extreme bloating, migraine headaches, unbelievable hunger extreme depression, etc. But I don't get cramps and the day my period starts my symptoms disappear.

I have tried the pill. It causes extreme depression. I can't go on it.

I have had blood tests and all they say is that they are normal. They (doctors) also say the same thing about my thyroid. It always tests at the lowest possible number....I have symptoms of Hypothyroid...but they say I am in the range.

There has to be reasons for this hormone imbalances.

Does anyone have any info? Is it testosterone or is it Progesterone sensitivity...due to incredible hair growth during Progesterone phase.

I AM DESPERATE!!!

I am having total hormonal problems lately. My thyroid is low, my adrenal glands aren't working properly and my PMS stuff. Also eating carbs lately causes weight gain and bad intestinal distress.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! I am losing hope.

Kathy in Chicago

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)