CureZone   Log On   Join
Report on 1st and 2nd treatments with a background.

capco Views: 4,631
Published: 19 y

Report on 1st and 2nd treatments with a background.

This post contains a background and a report on my first liver cleanse at the end of this post.

Second liver cleanes October 5, 2005:

My second cleanse was another complete success. I followed the standard routine. I drank 2 glasses of organic pressed apple juice, and one glass fresh pressed carrot juice for two weeks to soften the stones up. 2 weeks exactly took 1 tbls (I find that is fine for me) Epson salts 2 hours before the ½ cup of olive oil and ½ cup lemon juice, lay on my right side for 4 hours. I gently massage my GB from right to left. After a couple of hours they start to move, gurgle, gurgle. Amazing!

Next day I passed one big yellow/green stone about thumb size, and fifty pea sized stones, and small ones that were to numerous to count. There were a couple of pure gel (stones) as well. I had measured my gallbladder before and after this treatment. My GB puffs up after a meal and it is easy to feel it because it contains lots of stones; before the cleanse it was jam packed and distended. The area that these stones occupy gets smaller after the treatment. I think in total I passed about 100 stones this cleanse, for a total of 200, maybe more if you count the tiny ones. I will need another cleanse in two weeks which should almost empty the GB.

For the first time in over a long while I eat an apple pie with cheese. This would have put my in the hospital for sure before cleansing. Now, I can eat what I want, but have learned that that too much fatty food isn’t the best. I feel so much better, no pain, and I sleep at night with no discomfort.

The Liver Cleanses works, and works well. I can’t wait to see my Dr. after I have an ultrasound to prove there are no stones, he will be at a loss for words. Again, thank you all for your support and good work Curezone.

---- Sept 21, 2005

Background:

8 painful episodes before going to ER with one acute 8 hour very painful one. They did an ultrasound and found:

"Numerous Gallstones are present within a somewhat distended gallbladder. The gallbladder wall does not appear thickened. No pericholecsystic fluid is present. The common bile duct is normal in calibre and measures 5-6 mm."

ER said I needed to have my gallbladder out and sent me to a surgeon. Saw the surgeon who said the same and would not discuss any other method of treatment.

First cleanse:

Found this great website, read all about it, purchased the ingredients and did my first cleanse. Drank fresh apple juice and carrot juice for 3 days but couldn't take the pain so did the treatment.

1 tbls Epsom
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup lemon

Results:

I passed what looked like clay, it had a sandy textures to it. There were little granules of sand that you could feel between your fingers. I passed some clear, thick, heavy gel, and a fair bit of it. There were a few yellow soft pea sized objects also. But that was it, until two days later when I had success beyond my wildest dreams. In fact, it was much better than I ever imagined. I only used 1 tbls of Epson, which is fine before the treatment if you are around my weight, 150 lbs. But I should have taken another one after the treatment. As a result I didn't pass all that I should have on the day of the cleanse. I did a warm water enema, and bingo! There they were.

Truth is stranger than fiction; who would have thunk? it wobbled my mind. I expelled over 50 stones! 4 were bigger than my thumb, and many stones were index finger in size, plus between 20 to 30 pea sized yellow, soft ones that had pretty well disappeared but there was enough goo to indicate there has been many, lots of them. And it was all painless! I can't believe I was full of that stuff, no wonder I was a sick man, very sick.

My gallbladder had been distended, swollen, sore and tender: is it any wonder? After the first flush it was no longer distended. At times I was in excruciating agony, not once, but several times. It was crammed full of those nasties; from my long love affair with mayonnaise, butter, and fries, etc.

Now, I'm much, much better. The bladder has gone back to its original size. I don't know about anyone else, but I can feel it when it swells about an inch or so under my right rib cage.

I am looking forward to doing the next one to purge myself some more. I want to thank this group, Curezone, and all those people who posted so many testimonials. It gave me the courage to do it, as of course I was a little reluctant at first. Now, I can't stress enough to anyone thinking about the treatment to do it. It works, it’s painless and easy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)