CureZone   Log On   Join
My flushing experience so far and them some

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,883
Published: 19 years ago

My flushing experience so far and them some

To begin with some backround I am 42 years of age… slim build and have been diagnosed with 3 Gallstones with a fatty liver. As well as a very high amount of cholesterol in my blood which I must have inherited from one of my parents or beyond. Originally my doctor suggested i take Lipitor to control my cholesterol which i decided against due to the possible side effects and as it is also hard on the liver. So a friend suggested to take 1 tablespoon of Metamucil (it contains psyllium) everyday with 8oz of water which will naturally drop cholesterol levels over time.

Upon searching for an alternative to avoid surgery for GB removal as my Dr. suggested i stumbled across this site which has made a postive difference in my life. Well I have now completed 5 successful flushes (Hildas) and have passed pea size to bean size stones all green in color...some with a yellowish coating. I believe these all came from the liver. The bigger ones were semi hard but soft enough to squeeze much like soft candle wax. During my 3rd flush i`m assuming the stones were older due to the foul odour which did not go away even after rinsing them several times unlike my previous ones...i saved them to show my Dr. At the same time i have also been taking the Metamucil daily for about 1 month now. Just the other day following a BM and checking i noticed something lumpy in the stool. I took a paint stick and poked around and to my amazement discovered i was passing mucoid plaque....wow. It looked exactly the same as the images shown on this site. I would descride it as a sausage casing with lumps in it...dark in color...ropes as they call them. When I lifted it up it stayed in one piece. Since then i have passed others of varous sizes. I would also like to mention that i have been doing situps as part of exercise..maybe thats helping in getting things moving. As for my cholesterol,i get retested mid april and will post results. Hopefully the flush/Metamucil combo worked.

Presently the health benefits i have noticed are weight loss (not that I need it), eczema cleared up (I had two problem spots), more energy (less sluggish) and better blood circulation (occasional numbness or tingling in fingers has greatly decreased).

Thanks

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

To begin with some backround I am 42 years of age… slim build and have been diagnosed with 3 Gallstones with a fatty liver. As well as a very high amount of cholesterol in my blood which I must have inherited from one of my parents or beyond. Originally my doctor suggested i take Lipitor to control my cholesterol which i decided against due to the possible side effects and as it is also hard on the liver. So a friend suggested to take 1 tablespoon of Metamucil (it contains psyllium) everyday with 8oz of water which will naturally drop cholesterol levels over time.

Upon searching for an alternative to avoid surgery for GB removal as my Dr. suggested i stumbled across this site which has made a postive difference in my life. Well I have now completed 5 successful flushes and have passed pea size to bean size stones all green in color...some with a yellowish coating. The bigger ones were semi hard but soft enough to squeeze much like soft candle wax. During my 3rd flush i`m assuming the stones were older due to the foul odour which did not go away even after rinsing them several times unlike my previous ones...i saved them to show my Dr. At the same time i have also been taking the Metamucil daily for about 1 month now. Just the other day following a BM and checking i noticed something lumpy in the stool. I took a paint stick and poked around and to my amazement discovered i was passing mucoid plaque....wow. It looked exactly the same as the images shown on this site. I would descride it as a sausage casing with lumps in it...dark in color. When I lifted it up it stayed in one piece. Since then i have passed others of varous sizes. As for my cholesterol,i get retested mid april and will post results. Hopefully the flush/Metamucil combo worked.

Presently the health benefits i have noticed are weight loss (not that I need it), eczema cleared up (I had two problem spots), more energy (less sluggish) and better blood circulation (occasional numbness or tingling in fingers has greatly decreased).

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)