CureZone   Log On   Join
My flush results

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Tyler Durden Views: 15,012
Published: 16 years ago

My flush results

I have not kept precise track of the number of Liver Flushes I have done- but it's approx 6-8. I did not use Epsom Salt except for the last two but would highly recommend it since e.s. seem to greatly expedite the results; I passed much more with each flush and instead of an initial and brief 'push', there seems to be a more lasting, sustained extrication of the stones and other material.

This last flush's results were different from usual: I got yellow stones, which was a first. Is this an indication of older material, and has anyone else experienced this? Immediately after passing this material, I noticed another first: the food I eat does not seem to be mucous-forming anymore. My IBS has always been trademarked by a lot of mucous esp. in the back of my throat and tongue. Since this latest flush, this familiar mucous has reduced tremendously & I've been digesting food better.

My regimen currently consists of the flush ( Hulda Clark method) every 2 weeks, and the Jim Foley colon pills and Colon Cleanse tablets. The latter also have helped with the incomplete evacuation aspect of IBS(-C).

On to the results...
* bloating reduced a great deal, but not gone; the Foley tablets have helped with this and I have yet to achieve the initial *complete* evacuation but I'm confident that is coming soon
* breath much fresher
* energy and strength back, the motivation to work out has returned
* hypertension greatly reduced and sense of well-being back, can now relax when previously I had an inner tremulousness sometimes verging on shaking
* much less difficulty waking up in the morning
* depression/negative thinking nearly gone and not just b/c of the reduction of the other symptoms; I think spirits have improved because of positive biochemical changes
* weight loss of previously unlosable weight (Foley formula also have helped with this); I have a ways to go before returning to the slim and buff bod I had when I was 23 (I'm 31 now :) but there has been a noticeable improvement here
* improved, more healthy complexion
* cold hands and feet improved, seem to have more body heat
* hiatal hernia symptoms (pressure felt a bit left of center in mid-abdomen) reduced; when lifting weights that work the abs there is much less pressure felt; I credit Foley formula + Liver Flushing for this
* minor psoriasis/eczema spots on the tops of my hands, reduced (not completely gone), however not very noticeable anymore
* clearer thinking, better mental acuity/clarity and ability to concentrate
* eyesight a bit clearer
* I believe now that my IBS with its various symptoms is _beatable_, whereas before I figured it was incurable.. this alone is a great feeling which I hope will be proven true eventually

I have a 3-part philosophy of health nowadays:
1) cleanse the colon of putrefaction and old, stagnant mucous (Jim Foley herbal formula)
2) decongest the liver ( Liver Flushing w/ Epsom Salts )
3) optimize the diet (avoid dairy as much as possible, and consume green veggies). However this step alone, I had tried already and it didn't seem to make a lot of difference in and of itself- I had reached a point where digestion was so bad that little food was being absorbed anyway. I think in the early, mild stages of the IBS/LGS/Candida/Crohn's "syndrome" or cycle, this step by itself could be used to good effect but if the malabsorbtion is acute enough this lifestyle improvement by itself, without #1 and #2, probably wouldn't help alot (IMO)

If you can relate to any part of these results and/or have comments, please reply :)

Best wishes and good health to all- this site rocks!
--TD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)