CureZone   Log On   Join
My journey so far, Acne cured!

hopelessminx Views: 4,582
Published: 19 y

My journey so far, Acne cured!

Hello Curezoner'z,
As you can see from my name, when I first came to Curezone, I was one hopeless fool. Walking the path of disease and suffering, by means of poor diet and lifestyle. I contemplated suicide, though I doubt I would ever have the will to go through with it. Just the thoughts, however, were depressing. It seemed that everything was depressing. Going to school; depressing. Going to a family members house; depressing. Waking up in the morning to brush my teeth; depressing. It came to the point where i was fed up with it...Enough was enough. I was cornered by something greater, and I had to learn to fight back. I had tried Antibiotics , and their "good" results were diminishing. No longer could I place my health in the hands of the pharmaceutical world. It's interesting how one may think God has betrayed them in their most painful times, but everything truly is for a reason. One day I found curezone, and a new world opened to me. So many nights i prayed for the answer to relieving my form of pain. Something led me here, it was no coincidence-- something has led you here, that is why you are reading this. Someone likes you it seems.
Through bowel cleansing and liver flushing, my prayers have been answered. I still may have a little acne, but atleast now I can manange. Not to mention, im healthier than i've ever been. Im almost ready to go back to my dreams of becoming a great boxer. Even sweating was a disturbing experience. It got to the point where sweating would burn my scalp and skin. How could I work out, when it would burn and irritate so much. Ugh!!! After bowel cleansing, my oily skin, and acid sweat subsided. BAM! Cured! After doing so, I felt I was ready for liver flushing. After the first LF, even the flaky skin on my feet was gone. My forehead cleared up and I loved it; it came back sooner or later, but after all the reading on how full our livers are with stones, I wasnt surprised at all. However, I recently completed my second LF, and holy crap am i feeling great! Depression is a thing of the past. I could not of done it without this site.
So for all those individuals who doubt this approach to healing, I can tell them first-hand; Inner cleansing + Improved lifestyle & Diet = CURE. Dont give up, you're too close. There is an answer, let it be. Yours truly, HopefullMinX.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)