CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lowering cholesterol fast

epicstone Views: 15,030
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,152

Re: Lowering cholesterol fast

The thig I do to lower cholesterol and return blood pressure to normal in 4 to 6 weeks is this.

Every night a hour before bed Drink 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds mixed into 8 ounces of distilled water, then right after that take 1 1/2 ounces of Whisky.

While you rest the Alcohol cleans the excess fats and cholesterol form the arteries, heart and liver. Before the Flaxseeds leave the stomach, the Alcohol has passed through your heart for a good while, and the fats it emulsifies are now very thin and in the liver.

When the Flax seeds make it into the Duodenum, the flax oil triggers the bile dump and a big quantity of those emulsified fats and cholseterol are then dumped onto the Flax seeds which adsorb and whisk that excess right out in the next morning.

Doing this it takes only a month to lower cholesterol levels to normal. In 6 months my blood pressure of 134/84 returned to the level it was when I was 17, 116/64 with a resting pulse of 60 beats a minute.

But that will only help remove Duodenum stones, the Liver cleanse is still the best to really clean out those pesky stones, which I prefer to think of as Liver Pearls.

If you never have read any thig on the benefits of moderate alcohol consumption check this website out:

http://www2.potsdam.edu/alcohol-info/AlcoholAndHealth.html

And using fiber is about the best way to absorb and delete exess cholesterol from your body, since almost no one gets the recommended 25 to 35 grams of fiber a day, it makes sense to add it in the form of healthy ground flax seeds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)