CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Pain....Gone!!

jolts Views: 11,782
Published: 20 y

Liver Pain....Gone!!

Hello everyone.
It's been alittle over 8 months since my last flush. I finally decided to do my 11th flush this past saturday. I was hoping to post about a good flush last night but it was dissapointing so I didn't bother. But then there was a big turn of events today...wait till you hear this. At first I only passed about 35 very small green stones & a few tan ones...I was not happy. Then today while at work I went to the bathroom just to have a regular bowel movement. Well instead of a bowel movement I passed 4 hugh tan stones. The first one was almost perfectly round alittle bigger than a ping pong ball. The next 2 were somewhat identical, about 2 1/2 inches long by 1 1/2 inches wide. The 4th was about half the size. I was in shock! But I hate to say I didn't save them for everyone to see. Like I said I was at work & I guess I panicked. I had to flush the toilet 3 times to get them down.

The Benefits.

For at least a few months now many times I've had extreme liver pain that had me depressed many times. I knew I had some big stones that needed to come out as my ultrasound showed. Well guess folks...the worse of the pain is over!!!! I am once again happy. I do a lot of physical work where I'm employed. I noticed a lot of little tasks that I normaly perform I would get intense pain. Well today I didn't. For instance...usually quick movements such as opening a door quickly I would get intense pain...today I didn't. It actually felt nice driving home today. I didn't have to move around to avoid pain. And when I got home to my lazy-boy chair I could actually swing my legs up this time cause my liver didn't hurt on the back cushion. I also got up from the chair using just my legs & not both my arms for support. I'm sure of the upcoming days I will enjoy how I'm feeling.

One might ask what I did different this time. Well I'm not sure. Maybe it was the fact that I waited over 8 months since my last flush. I now have approx 2,085 stones to date. Friday I just finished my initial cleanse of Oxypowder , maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe the high bouncing I did on a trampoline moved the stones. But I didn't do much of that...real bad pain. Whatever it was I'm just glad these bad boys are out.

I have reasons to believe I still have more stones in my colon. So I'm going to take 5 caps of Oxypowder tonight & if I have to I'll do a enema tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank You Curezone...Pat Sr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)