CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results of my Liver Flushing so far

az_scorp Views: 2,320
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,009

Re: Results of my Liver Flushing so far

When you say eye floaters, what exactly do you mean? A black spot on the color part of your eye? Or is a floater a spot that you see in your vision?
I too have knee pain due to a knee operation i had back in 1990 when i tore my ACL and they also removed a small piece of cartlige. I have not had a day since that i have not had pain. I did one flush and did notice that i did have any knee pain for a couple of days after then it came back. I went back to the doctor and he basically said that the pain is from Arthritis and it is just something that i must live with for the rest of my life. I read that yo have to get all the stones out or the pain just comes back, haw many flushes dose it take normally and how do you know when they are all gone? So you just keep doing the flushes untill you aren't getting any more stones? One more question....are your stones hard or soft that smash eaisly?

Thanks for all your help....Az_Scorp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)